Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i love to laugh

i love to laugh. sometimes i laugh when i'm nervous, sometimes i laugh when i want to cry. there are some laughs you cannot stop. i love the laugh of children. of course i also laugh at politicians and their promises. certain things make you laugh that would appall the next person. i'm not totally politically correct as they say. i find amusement in odd places. i like to make people laugh. its all in the timing but i won't begin to tell you what is funny. everybody is a little different. some folks loved the three stooges, others got their jollies with the marx brothers. there is highbrow humor and gross out stuff, juvenille and sophisticated. i love the simpsons but i also get the family guy. mean isn't bad in the humor world, its just......funny. dictators and presidents have felt the wrath of a sharp pen. doonesbury made nixon and his ilk cringe. alot of people don't think its a funny cartoon anymore, that its lost its zing. i don't think so, perhaps his audience has changed but mr. trudeau still has that edge. so if you wanna be happy, well adjusted and the life of the party, learn to laugh. bye 4 now, jc.......so what do you think is funny? tell me

8 comments:

  1. I still love Doonesbury. I love the Simpsons, but I don't think Family Guy is funny at all. Futurama is my very favorite animated show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okaaaay, I think we're pretty much on the same boat! I laugh at the most random things, I also find something funny whenever it's totally serious. It's just... I don't know, I don't want room for sadness!

    I laugh at mean things directed to other people because I don't know, they are fun. Well I guess I just have a good sense of humor lol! Since we're on the same boat, you have a great sense of humor too, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we may be oceans apart but we are definitely on the same boat. whats funny is what you think is funny. looking forward to reading more posts from you. till then, smooth sailing, jc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, you're right about that! Besides, people who laugh and smile a lot don't age fast! You're 50 something but maybe you look like 40 something lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why yes i do....thanks. i will post picture soon to satisfy your curiosity, heehee, jc

    ReplyDelete
  6. your wish is my command. my blog: http://skyesthelmt.blogspot.com/ enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! You don't have to if you're not feeling it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm just not very good with the technology, but i shall learn, jc

    ReplyDelete