Wednesday, April 1, 2009

i miss winter

i miss winter, i truly do. the snow, the ice, the ever present cold. oh i forgot the long hours of darkness, the layers of clothing, the sand that sticks to everything. what about the dead batteries, broken windshieldwipers, the frozen car seats. wait, theres more. the slip on the steps, the snowball in the face, the wind howling through leaky windows. yes there's much to be said for winter in the northern climes. fortunately this is a pg blog and most of the words would have to be bleeped out. but i do miss winter and i can't wait to miss it this year. but hey, there are no mosquitoes and that ain't half bad......jack c....[april's fool]....todays question.....who said april is the cruelest month?

6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, April fools- for a second there, I thought you had lost your mind! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLL! While I was reading, I was saying "WHAT?". Snow is beautiful to watch but the cold= not for me.

    Your post had a rhyme to it and read like a poem. That's why you almost got me! (hehe) Happy April Fool's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could reminisce with you about Winter LOL but you know we don't have here. It's always sunny in the Philippines. :P

    You're the only one I know who said that April is the cruelest month. So it's you. :P

    I tricked loads of people yesterday LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha..while reading your post I wanted shout to you that, we should trade places, because it's already April and it's cold and it's killing me!...but arghhhhhhuhh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good joke jack and just for a moment i too thought you'd lost it!!! LOL Warm wishes to you my friend, Vxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. folks i wasn't kidding....ok maybe a little. but it was april 1st yesterday. it was t. s. eliot who proclaimed april the cruelest month....if you want to know more, google him.

    ReplyDelete