Thursday, January 15, 2009

feeling bloggy

home today, head and body ache. not doing too well this winter in my battle against cold and flu militias, the little bastards. just wondering where these words go? do they traverse the planet, unread, unloved? do major publishing houses, feeling pinched by traditional sources, scour these pages in hope of mining a few nuggets? if so i better be careful of content as well as spelling as my ancient computer contains no spellcheck [i glance at the screen every once in awhile, that's my spellcheck]also my habit of pecking away at the keys keeps me from getting too far ahead of myself. anyhoo, my coffee cup beckons, the great cold outdoors lies before me like MT. EVEREST and intrepid traveler must begin today's journey, look forward to ya''ll again, jc

1 comment:

  1. You wrote: "just wondering where these words go? do they traverse the planet, unread, unloved?"

    I've read them, Jack, and found them pleasing.

    :)

    Martha

    ReplyDelete