Tuesday, July 7, 2009

summertime

yes it is summer which means there is no time. there is time but it moves with the pace of a sultry humid night. i'm not sure i could take summer the whole year round [i can hear most of you screaming ''why the hell not?''i like summer, just like i like spring, fall and yes winter. each season serves a purpose. summer time is to slow down, take it easyyyyyy. it would be nice to take the summer off, at the beach or perhaps a quiet lake. summer is a time to linger, read the paper a little slower each day whilst sipping on the morning coffee. sand castles and body surfing would fill my days while red wine over a soft sunset would lead me into evening.....a perfect summers eve. fall is right around the corner along with responsibility and cool air and clarity to follow. i'm not ready yet, summer is just starting to sink into our senses and i'm going to enjoy it all. on that note....i''ll see ya around, jack c

2 comments:

  1. I love spring, summer and fall...but I am so OVER winter. Long live sunshine and warmth. If I never see a down jacket again it will be too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I'm not yet ready for summer to go. Haven't gone fishing and camping yet. I've got to do that soon.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete